The Indiana Conservation Partnership have been working for five years now under the 20/20, Vision for the Future strategic plan. >>Click here to download a copy of the brochure ICP’s Update of 2008 Strategic Accomplishments that was distributed at the 2009 Annual Conference of Indiana SWCDs.
We, the Partners, are using the ICP strategic plan to focus our efforts on:
- increased conservation funding
- an effective conservation delivery system
- accountability and measurable results
- developing strong leaders
- using the best technology, and
- sending a consistent and positive message about conservation in Indiana
The partnership is sharing resources that range from office space and phones to trucks and ATVs. Through our common standards, joint training and leveraging of dollars; our Conservation Implementation Teams pull together to put more practices on the land and deliver effective and efficient conservation. By working collectively we best serve our common customers, the landowners of Indiana, and protect and improve Indiana's natural resources. As a partnership, each organization is committed to providing customers with quality service through effective communication, professional integrity and mutual respect.
The ICP's desired outcomes for all Hoosiers include:
- Clean drinking water
- Cleaner streams, rivers and lakes for recreation
- Productive soils for Indiana’s farmers
- Enhanced quality of life for Indiana citizens
- Stronger state economy
- Funded local District program